Books4Juliet, gave me the Liebster Blog Award!! And as excited as I am to have been given an award, I am more excited to talk about some of my favorite blogs:
- The Omniscient Third Person: I check this blog every week--and I always learn something about characters, words, or just writing in general. Plus Lucy Brightwing is one of my new favorite characters!
- I Heart Books: I am finding that I share a lot of similar opinions about books with I Heart Books--so I love to see when she has read a book that I haven't yet. My TBR keeps growing!
- Pawing Through Books: How could I not fall in love with Bella? And reading Peggy's reviews just keeps me coming back.
- Normalicious Reads: I love the look of this blog but love that we like to read a lot of the same books. I learn a lot from her posts.
- Place of Reads: Honest reviews that shows her passion for books and reading!
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!