Tuesday, February 21, 2012

YA Trivia Game Wrap-up

On my best blogging buddies has invited me to join in her Valentine's Week special:
Photobucket

What a great way to celebrate Valentine's Days!  I hope you all enjoyed the trivia questions.

Without further ado--the lucky winner is: Jane.

And now for the answers to this weeks questions:

Which Sarah Dessen couple works for Wish Catering?
a) Annabel and Owen
b) Macy and Wes
c) Remy and Dexter
d) Ruby and Nate

This question comes from:

The other characters are all from other Sarah Dessen novels that I have read.

What famous YA couple had the following conversation:
(Person A) “Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission."
(Person B) "Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,"
(Person A) "Selling them on what?"
(Person B) "A mythical place of great magical power.”

a) Jace and Clary
b) Magnus and Alec
c) Will and Tessa
d) Jem and Jessie

This question comes from:

The first two couples are from the Mortal Instrument series and the second two sets of characters are from Infernal Devices series.

In Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr, who is Aislinn most likely to pick as her Valentine?

a) Keenan
b) Seth
c) Donia
d) Beira

This question comes from (okay this one may be a little obvious):

All of the character names come from Wicked Lovely.

Which of the following YA characters are not partnered correctly?
a) Brittany Ellis/Alex Fuentas
b) McLean Sweet/Dave Wade
c) Ronald Weasley/Hermione Granger
d) Lizzie Bennet/Charles Bingley

The correct answer for this question comes from:

The incorrect answers are from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen, and Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.

Michael/Eva and Claire/Shane are two famous YA couples, where do they live?

a) Morganville, Texas
b) Vampire Academy
c) Transylvania
d) A Wrinkle In Time

This question came from the following series:


In Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, what is the name of Owen's radio show that Annabel listens to?
a) Tunes for Lovers
b) Anger Management
c) The Midnight Hour
d) The Rush Hour

This question comes from (again I think it may be obvious):

When I first heard the name of Owen's show I literally laughed-out-loud so it stuck out to me. I always remember it. The only other one that comes from a book (that I am aware of) is The Midnight Hour from Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn.

In what series do Yelena and Valek fall in love?
a) Castor Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
b) Wings by Aprilynne Pike
c) Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
d) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

This question comes from (I like these obvious ones!):

I do not have many keeper books--but this series has been a keeper for me. Until I loan it out to everyone I know!

Remember, it did not matter whether the answer was right or wrong but I do want to know what you thought of the questions. How did you do on them?

Jen and I are planning to do another trivia game in March to celebrate The Hunger Games movie release. So please come back an play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment